Massive Opportunity, Don't Miss Out!
The hard work inside has already been done for you! This 106m2 house has been fully renovated and has double glazed windows throughout. It features 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including ensuite, beautifully restored native timber floors, a modern kitchen, upgraded wiring, and underfloor/ceiling insulation. Make this your fantastic new home by finishing off some areas on the outside, tidying up the weatherboards, and putting on a new colour steel roof .
The approximate cost to relocate this house is $55K + GST, within 100kms. This house is a two piece shift with a roof lower. The Purchaser will be responsible for engaging a house moving company.
Start Price: $15,000 (no reserve)
Date for House Removal: 19th April 2021
Pre-qualification must be completed prior to registering and placing a bid on an auction, including:
- Having a 1 on 1 pre-qualification call with one of our team members – please call Myles on 022 657 5070 or the office on 0508 4 RELOCATE
- Acknowledge receipt and acceptance of template Sale & Purchase Agreement and Internet Auction Terms and Conditions
- Receive a pre-qualification confirmation email from one of our team to state that you are eligible to bid
- *For full Terms and Conditions please see our Internet Auction Terms and Conditions
How to Register and Bid on an Auction:
- Before registering please ensure you have completed our pre-qualification requirements
- Note: Any bids received by a party who has not been pre-qualified will be removed
- Our Auction process is simple. The Auction site is set up to work with just the click of a few buttons:
- Click our ‘VIEW AUCTION’ button and you will be redirected to our Auction Site
- On the Auction site, to be able to place a bid you must firstly create an account by clicking the ‘Create account’ button
- Fill in your details, accept our Internet Auction Terms and Conditions and click the ‘Create an account’ button to finalise
- You must be a pre-qualified and registered user to place a bid.
- This Auction will auto-extend by two minutes if a bid is placed in the last two minutes of the Auction
- Please do not bid if you do not intend to complete the purchase
- Please remember that by placing a bid (and should you be the winning bidder) you are agreeing to complete the purchase of the house and return an unconditional signed Sale & Purchase Agreement on the same day as winning the Auction
- Should you have any technical difficulties with the Auction site – please call Claire on 021 987 072
Do you need help with Consents, Building Plans, Architectural Design or are keen to engage a Project Manager? Our team can help! Give us a call on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to book a FREE 20-min consultation with our Operations Manager for expert advice on your next project.
Want to know more about the Relocation process? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
Any other questions? Give us a call on to find out how we can help.